Thursday, May 8, 2008

stay awake through summer like we own the heat

I'm tired. I'm stupid. I'm ready for the summer.
this year has been full of a lot of hard work. I've tried, honestly, to improve myself.
as June approaches, my motivation for self-improvement dwindles. i haven't achieved anything, and although i have changed significantly - i don't know if its for the better.
i have no idea who i am anymore. i go through extremes; I'm a cynic and a romantic all at once. the only common theme is that I've given up. after Friday, i consider my sophomore year over. I'm ready for the summer. I'm ready for a taste of freedom. I'm ready for good friends. I'm ready for nights i won't forget. I'm ready for open doors, new horizons, and limitless opportunity.
and I'll cope with the mistakes I'm going to make.
its worth it.

No comments: